Laughter Really is the Best Medicine!
Laughter does so much good for us but sometimes we realize we haven't laughed in a long while. One way you can ensure your laughter quotient is topped up is through Laughter Yoga. Developed in India in 1995 by Dr. Madan and Mudhuri Kataria (a physician and a yoga teacher), Laughter Yoga quickly spread all over the world!
What exactly is Laughter Yoga? It's a unique exercise routine combining unconditional laughter with yogic breathing. Laughter Yoga teaches how to connect with our inner spirit of joy, allowing us to laugh anywhere, any time and for no reason at all!
- Laughter releases stress
- Laughter increases endorphins (our feel-good hormones!)
- Laughter is clinically proven to reduce physical pain and boost the immune system
- Laughter stimulates both hemispheres of the brain
- Laughter increases productivity and concentration
- Laughter is a fun cardio workout
- Laughter helps us connect with feelings of joy and positivity
- Laughter is fun!
- Laughter feels good!
Shari is certified in Laughter Yoga and she offers individual and group sessions. Laughter Yoga is suitable for people of all levels of ability and mobility. No matt or special clothing required. Just bring your desire to have fun! Contact us to arrange a session or for more info.
Lunchtime Session series (archive)